A traditional beauty "lotion", favored in daily facial skincare regimens of women in the 1920s and 30s. Our version of this tried and true beauty preparation consists of 5 fragrant herbal ingredients known to soothe, soften, cleanse and purify the complexion. Perfect for normal to oily skin or for skin experiencing breakouts and congestion.
Applications & Benefits:
- Purifying Toner for use after washing face to complete the cleansing process. A gentle traditional beauty formula, leaving the skin clean, conditioned & ready for a moisturizing application as needed
- Troubled Skin Tonic to help prevent and/or treat skin flare-ups, even those associated with acne. This combination of herbal ingredients helps the skin combat oily patchiness, blotchiness, blackheads & breakouts…and actually serves to heal existing blemishes
- Daily Treatment for Balancing the skin by effectively removing excess oil. Use only on occasion if skin is very dry, whether seasonally or from dry or mature skin conditions
- Mix with Farmaesthetics Rosehip & Clay Mint Mask to create a powerfully purifying extraction mask to clear congested pores and aid in healing blemishes and black heads
Our products are 100% natural, contain certified organic ingredients as indicated, are hypo-allergenic, non-irritating & dermatological tested, with a certified shelf-life of 2 years from the date of opening. No animal testing.
Pure Complexion Tonic
Our Pure Complexion Tonic uses the known benefits of 5 powerful herbal ingredients, in combination to maximize the health of your individual skin condition and complexion:
- Witch Hazel is a known herbal remedy for use in all skincare. No complicated scientific studies are necessary with this honored ingredient. It is mild, safe and effective, having minimal risk of allergic reaction
- Rosewater is a natural astringent (among many other things). Its many attributes include its ability to fight wrinkles and remedy broken capillaries. Also known to work on sustaining a healthy complexion by helping to balance the “feminine system"
- Lavender is known in herbal skincare traditions to stimulate new cell growth, perform as a bacteriacide and help reduce scarring
- Chamomile soothes and smoothes the skin and helps to even out blotchiness and discoloration
- Glycerin is an emollient, having a softening effect on the skin. It is also a well-known humectant, attracting water to the skin and making it appear smoother by actually diminishing superficial lines caused by dryness